Monday 21 April 2008

Techno Mix, April 2008

OK, so first post. I don't really feel like an introduction is worthwhile, so I might as well post something enjoyable!

Here is a mix. If you want a genre, I would say "techno," it is quite a hard dancefloor mix consisting of a few songs which have really excited me over the past month or so. I have tried to balance the monotonous with the melodic, the long with the short, the hard with the moody, all in 10 tracks - no easy task! Anyway, here it is, if the link uses up all it's downloads, I will get it hosted properly.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/10909521aa48a00f/

1: Ellen Allien - Do Not Break (Joe and Will Ask cover)
2: Cle - Nomads (Mattias Tanzmann remix)
3: Par Grindvik - Akustic
4: John Acquaviva & Olivier Giacomotto - Sofa King (Marc Mendes remix)
5: Joseph Capriati & Matteo Spedicati - Candy Sucker
6: Paul Ritch - Nordbahnhoff
7: Mathew Johnson - Symphony for the Apocalypse
8: Keiren Hebden & Steve Reid - People Be Happy (Audion's Highlight Mix)
9: Style of the Eye - The Prophet
10: Joe and Will Ask? - Bleeps

No comments: